Galvo Alu-Zinc & Hazy Grey Sheds
Galvo ‘Standard’ garden sheds are a great alternative to budget imported sheds. For around the same cost as one of these poorer quality sheds you can have an easy to assemble, NZ made garden shed backed with a 15 year warranty.
Being made in NZ since 1974, there’s no questioning the durability and build quality of these sheds. An added benefit of being NZ made is that parts are readily available should you damage the shed.
Sharing many of the design features of the Garden Master range, Galvo storage sheds look great in any garden and will give years of trouble-free service. Quality steel cladding ensures that they are also incredibly low maintenance.
Galvo garden sheds are available in Alu-Zinc or Hazy Grey finish. Sizes range from a compact 1.5 x 0.8 metres up to ‘fits everything you own’ 3.0 x 3.0 metres. Double doors included as standard on GVO3023 and GVO3030 models.
In most cases you can expect delivery of your new garden shed within 10 working days of ordering it. Often, depending on where in NZ you live, it will be a little sooner.
Why Choose Galvo Standard
- Low maintenance
- Easily assembled with detailed instructions
- Online videos to guide you through construction
- Lockable hinged doors (no rollers to wear out and replace) for security
- All steel cladding & roofing uses a wide sheet size for fast and easy assembly
- Professional shed assemblers love our sheds
- Timber for the floors grown here in NZ from renewable plantations
- 15 year manufacturers warranty on all galvo standard products
- Replacement parts always available in case of future damage
- 2 classic finishes – hazy grey or alu-zinc
- Deep rib profile for high strength
- Doorway features double folded safety edges
- 0.25mm steel thickness
Assembling your new Galvo Shed involves drilling and riveting, so you will need a power-drill, riveter and drill bits. You’ll also need a hammer if you have purchased the floor kit.
If you don’t want to assemble your shed yourself, then one of the many expert assemblers around NZ can do it for an agreed price (assuming clear and level site).
The Hazy Grey steel sheds uses a thinner steel than Galvo Premium and Garden Master sheds which is not recommended for thermal areas or coastal environments. The warranty is not valid if they are built within 2km of salt water or a thermal area.
- Sort by Relevance