3.03W x 3.03D x 1.83H gable roof garden shed with double doors. A very roomy garden shed that’s perfect for the lifestyle block or larger back yard. Plenty of space for sports gear, ride on mowers etc and still within the 10m square metre maximum shed size set by most Councils. If you need big size and want big value here it is. Try filling this one up – we dare you!
Available in Alu-Zinc or Hazy Grey coloured steel. The wide-opening 1.55m double doors make it easy to get items such as 4 wheel motorbikes in.
Main picture shows Alu-Zinc shed and optional timber floor.
We offer free delivery to any PBT (Peter Baker Transport) depot in NZ. Find your nearest depot here. If you have a Rural Delivery (RD) address please pickup from your nearest depot.
Home delivery is available in urban areas.
- North Island: $75 for a shed, or $150 for a shed and floor.
- South Island: $90 for a shed, or $180 for a shed and floor.
- 15 year warranty*
- 0.25mm anti-rust Alu-Zinc or coloured steel on galvanised base
- Alu-Zinc channels and trims
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged doors
- Internal diagonal door brace for added rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear NZ written instructions and an instructional DVD
Need more reasons why these low cost sheds are better than imported sheds?
- They don’t have the wretched sticky plastic cover on every sheet that has to be removed prior to assembly
- Approved for assembly by NZ’s major installer “The Assembly co” (imported sheds are denied assembly by this company)
- Made with expertise from NZ’s most experienced garden shed manufacturers… since 1974!
- NZ made to compete with Chinese imports so we can continue to keep NZers working
- Any replacement parts will be available for same day dispatch (or next day at the worst)
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact Pegasus Services.
* The Galvo Standard shed is not covered by warranty within 2 kms of the sea or if it’s situated in thermal regions, but is priced accordingly.