These are possibly the fastest and easiest kitset shed you’ll ever have the pleasure of assembling. Thanks to a smart design and factory pre-assembly of as much of the shed as possible, most people find they can assemble one of our sheds in around 90 minutes. It is really a two man job though, so grab a mate.
Available in four sizes these are built to last from quality materials. As they are made to order, please allow two weeks from when your order is placed to when it is dispatched from the factory.
A high quality NZ made timber garden shed, they have an attractive rustic finish (due to using rough sawn timber cladding) and look great when stained. These come with a single door, timber pailing flooring and a minimum internal height of 1.9m at the eaves.
We will provide all the fixings, screws, locks etc. that come with your product.
- Single door with padbolt. Opening is 700mm wide x 1750mm high
- Internal framing size 45 x 70mm gauged H3.2 treated pine
- Wall cladding 19mm rough sawn H3.2 pine
- H3 treated 19mm rough sawn H3.2 pine floor boards
- 100 x 50mm H4 rough sawn treated pine bearers
- Zincalume corrugated iron sloping roof
Freight is available to any Mainfreight Depot.