2.28W x 0.78D x 1.83H (low side) sloped roof garden shed with single door in the middle of the front wall.
Nice and wide and not too deep. Great shed to use along the fence in a narrow space. If space is really tight we can also move the door to the end wall for a small extra charge. As these garden sheds are made to order, we can do almost anything you want – including some extra wall height for those really tall people out there.
Selecting colour from the dropown box above will make the entire shed that colour. To ‘mix & match’ colours please advise your choice of roof, wall, door and trim colours in the ‘customisation’ box above, or the ‘comments’ section of the checkout.
- 25 year warranty
- High tensile 0.30mm Zincalume or 0.35mm Coloursteel sheeting
- Coloursteel channels, trims and rivets provided with Coloursteel sheds
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged door
- Pre-assembled door to save time
- Horizontal and diagonal door brace for maximum rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact The Assembly Company.