3.77W x 1.53D x 1.83H (low side) sloped roof garden shed with single door.
All Garden Master Steel Sheds are made from high tensile steel formed into a ribbed profile. It’s this rib that provides the high structural strength of the shed, and means that no internal frame is required. The roof and wall sheets simply slot into channels and are screwed or rivet together. End result: a strong shed with more internal space.
Selecting colour from the dropown box above will make the entire shed that colour. To ‘mix & match’ colours please advise your choice of roof, wall, door and trim colours in the ‘customisation’ box above, or the ‘comments’ section of the checkout.
We offer free delivery to any PBT (Peter Baker Transport) depot in NZ. Find your nearest depot here. If you have a Rural Delivery (RD) address please pickup from your nearest depot. Home delivery is available in urban areas for $40 for a shed, or $80 for a shed and floor.
- 25 year warranty
- High tensile 0.30mm Alu-Zinc or 0.35mm Coloured steel sheeting
- Coloured steel channels, trims and rivets provided with Coloured steel sheds
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged door
- Pre-assembled door to save time
- Horizontal and diagonal door brace for maximum rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact Pegasus Services.