1.53W x 0.78D x 1.83H flat roof garden shed with single door. Note the one pictured is in Alu-Zinc, not coloured steel.
Great for a few tools, some potting mix and you may even get your mower in too. A flat roof garden shed that’s the ideal solution for sections with little space. It will fit into almost any area and provide secure storage for gardening gear. You’ll be surprised how much it can store – especially if you add shelving or a tool rack.
Excellent value-for-money Galvo Premium garden shed. Available in five Coloured steel colours and comes with a 755mm wide door opening.
- 18 year warranty
- 0.35mm Coloured steel sheeting (up to 40% thicker than some imported sheds)
- High tensile steel
- Alu-Zinc channels and trims
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged door
- Internal diagonal door brace for added rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact The Assembly Company.