3.03W x 2.28D x 1.83H gable roof garden shed with double doors. Our most popular, best-selling shed. Available in five Coloursteel colours.
This shed is big enough to store your mower, blower, wheelbarrow, weedeater, bikes and more. Add shelving and you could probably keep all your tools and gardening gear safe and sound as well. No doubt about it this is a serious shed. The wide-opening 1.55m double doors make it easy to get items such as 4 wheel motorbikes in.
Pictured is a Karaka shed with floor.
- 18 year warranty
- 0.35mm Coloursteel sheeting (up to 40% thicker than some imported sheds)
- High tensile steel
- Zincalume channels and trims
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged doors
- Internal diagonal door brace for added rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact The Assembly Company.