1.53W x 1.53D x 1.83H flat roof garden shed with single door. Note the one pictured is in zincalume, not coloursteel.
Here’s another small shed that’s big on space. It’s deep enough to hold your lawnmower and still have room to provide secure storage for loads of other gardening gear. This mighty flat roof steel shed kit provides heaps of storage space for a low price. Looks great in Coloursteel too. Add a timber floor and you are all set to go.
Excellent value-for-money Galvo garden shed. Available in five Coloursteel colours. and comes with a 755mm wide door opening.
- 18 year warranty
- 0.35mm Coloursteel sheeting (up to 40% thicker than some imported sheds)
- High tensile steel
- Zincalume channels and trims
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged door
- Internal diagonal door brace for added rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact The Assembly Company.