2.28W x 1.53D x 1.83H sloped roof (new feature for 2015) garden shed with single door. Medium sized shed that’s big on the inside. Excellent value-for-money Galvo garden shed. Available in six Coloursteel colours. Pictured is the Karaka shed and floor.
This shed has a centralised 755mm wide door opening for best use of space. Perfect to place close to a fence, the GVO2315 shed has plenty of room for bikes, BBQ, lawn mower etc… Store gardening gear, hand tools and anything else you can think of in this flat roof steel shed. You can keep the floor space clear by installing shelving, hooks and tool racks. Cheap, easy DIY storage!
- 18 year warranty
- 0.35mm Coloured steel sheeting (up to 40% thicker than some imported sheds)
- High tensile steel
- Alu-Zinc channels and trims
- Deep ribbed profile for extra strength
- Large sheet size for quick and easy assembly
- Trouble-free lockable, hinged door
- Internal diagonal door brace for added rigidity
- Double folded doorway safety edges
- Clear written instructions and an instructional DVD
A kitset timber floor is available to suit this shed. Made from H4 treated 75 x 50mm pine runners and 150 x 19mm H3 treated pine floor boards, it’s a quick and easy way to add a floor to your shed.
Alternatively, you can fix your shed to a concrete floor using our floor clamp sets. There are flat floor clamps for existing or new flat concreted areas using concrete screws or recessed floor clamps for specially poured concrete floors. We recommend the recessed concrete floor system as it provides greater protection from wind lift and moisture entering under your shed.
If you require assembly please contact Pegasus Services.